The Arts have the capacity to communicate where words cannot. The Arts are part of our spiritual gifts as Filipinos. We are called to use these artistic gifts and abilities to spread the gospel with excellence and to make a Godly impact on every individual through the beauty of Gods creativity.
We are also called to Redeem the Arts by taking back what the enemy has stolen and to raise up Artistic Ambassadors. Our goal is to develop a Christ like Character in each individual who will avail themselves to use their God given gifts and abilities to convey the message of Jesus Christ through the power of the Arts.
In this 5-month training, you will have a personal encounter with God as the Author of Creativity.
- Dance (Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Philippine Cultural/Folk Dances)
- Visual Arts (Drawing, Water Color Painting, Face Painting, Cement Sculpting)
- Theater, Monologues and Scenes
- Mime and Drama
- Instruments (Piano, Guitar, Drums)
- Song Writing and Music/Song Production
- Biblical Worldview of the Arts
- Redeeming Cultures
- Creative Writing and Event Management
- Vocals and Music Theory
Next SOPA Schedule:
- October 13th, 2013 to January 4th, 2014: Lecture Phase
- January 5th, 2014 to March 1st, 2014: Outreach Phase
To find out more about this school visit http://www.ywamatc.org