YWAM Bukidnon CBCC Update- August 2015
YWAM Nasuli Staff and Volunteers
YWAM Nasuli is a pioneering Base which is located at Purok 1 Nasuli Bangcud Malaybalay City, Bukidnon. Here are some updates of the Base.
Chronological Bible Core Course – January 15, 2016
The second Batch of the School Chronological Bible Core Course (CBCC) was a success with 5 students graduating. We thank God for the opportunity that he gave us as a team for CBCC. Each and every one of us were grateful of His faithfulness in providing everything that we needed. Chronological Bible Core Course is a short version of SBS, this was pioneered by Cliff and Amaris Davies from YWAM Montana and YWAM L.A. We found that this is a perfect course for Missionaries and Lay man who want to know and learn about the Bible for 3 months. We have an upcoming school on the 15th of January for those looking to expand their knowledge of the Word of God.
After Care Ministry for Girls
We pioneered the After Care Ministry for Girls who don’t have a home or a family to go back to. The two girls in the picture have been with us for more than a year and just graduated from Elementary.
Around 50 children are joining our Bible Study every Saturday. From May 13 to 15, 2015 we conducted a Daily Vacation Bible School for the children. We saw more than 50 children from the neighbourhood join in from the ages of 5 to 16 years old. It was amazing to see how the kids and the parents responded the Gospel. We thank God for providing the materials and needs of the DVBS.
Before, I knew that there is a “God” but I didn’t know who He really is in my life. But the time that I really got to know Him was during my CBCC school. That was God’s instrument in allowing me to know Him deeper. It made a big impact in my life towards God in many ways. Before I became a Christian and learned how to read and appreciate the Bible, I used to worship idols. To the extent that I hated the word “God Bless” or anything that comes from the bible or the word of God and neglected the things that were more important. And that was the most stupid thing I’ve ever done and I regret that I did that. But after the school, it made me realize that I was so wrong and I should fear the Lord and make him the top priority in my life. So as of now, God is really my strength and I am now more faithful to Him and I am ready to take my next step in knowing God more. And I am hoping that I can pursue my DTS soon by the grace of God.
- More students and staff for the upcoming Chronological Biblical Core Course (CBCC) starting on January 15, 2016
- Finances for the continuation of the Base in Bukidnon
- Short term teams to come and visit in order to help us with our existing ministries
How to Get Involved:
1. Volunteer– You can come as a volunteer staff or a full time staff. We are also open to visiting outreach teams.
2. Pray– We believe and recognize in the power of prayer. We would appreciate it if you could cover us with your prayers.
How to Give:
1. Online – You may give here http://ushare.unionbankph.com/ywam This allows you to specify the base and ministry or staff you would like to give to.